I like this dress because it is versatile and can be accessorized for a day in the office or wear it with flip flops for an errand day. It is very comfy and cute.
* Neckline is collared
* Sleeves are short with a ruffled accent on the hem
* Dress buttons down the front behind fabric panel
* Waist has a draw-string fabric tie
* Hidden pockets on sides
* Rounded hem line on each side so a bit shorter
* Length is mid-calf
* Fabric pattern is tan with thin cream stripe running through it
* Fabric content is 55 percent Rayon and 45 percent Linen
** Care Instructions: Gentle wash on cold. Line or hang dry. Do not bleach or put in the drier. This dress will shrink if you put it in the drier.
Small: chest = 40"; length = 40"
Medium: chest = 42"; length = 41"
Large: chest = 44"; length = 42"
** Model is wearing a small
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.