The Melody Side-Wrap Midi Dress in black has the flattering, off-set tie at the waist and the fabric is light-weight and breezy.
* V-neckline style
* Buttons down the front to the hem
* Fabric side-wrap ties at the waist on the left side and runs diagonal across the chest
* Dress is not lined but not sheer with the dark fabric
* Sleeves are short
* Pattern is white polka dot with tiny, geometric patterns in gold, grey and brown
* Skirt has side-slits on both sides
* Fabric Content: 100 percent Polyester
* * Care Instructions: Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry
Small: chest = 36"; waist = 32"; length = 44"
Medium: chest = 38"; waist = 34"; length = 45"
Large: chest = 40"; waist = 36"; length = 46"
** Model is wearing a small
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.