The popular, crinkled fabric on the bodice adds style and contrast with the smooth skirt. This dress is a classic style and can be paired with platforms or boots depending on the season.
* Rounded neckline style
* Sleeves are short and crinkled fabrci
* Keyhole back with button closure
* Bodice is also crinkled fabric
* Elastic waist with detachable fabric tie
* Olive green color with delicate burgundy, white and mustard floral design
* Bodice and skirt are lined in 100 percent Polyester
* Fabric is also 100 percent Polyester
* * Care Instructions: hand wash on cold and lay flat
small: chest = 35"; waist = 26"; length = 54"
medium: chest = 37"; waist = 27"; length = 55"
large: chest = 38"; waist = 28"; length = 56"
**Model is wearing a small and the Topanga booties in stone
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.