Comfy and cute is a hard combo to find, right? The Sandi Dress in Black and White is both and you will love it!
* Black and white thin horizontal stripes in a light weight material
* Round neckline style
* Draw-string waist
* Ties in the front in a bow with thin 1/2 inch tie
* Knee length
* 3/4 length sleeve with ties below the elbow. Ties in a bow
* Slips over the head
* 60 percent Cotton, 35 percent Polyester and 5 percent Spandex
** Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Do not bleach
small: chest = 36"; waist = 30"; length = 40"
medium: chest = 38" waist = 32"; length = 41"
large: chest = 40"; waist = 34"; length = 42"
* Model is wearing a small. This runs a bit large. It is black and white although hard to tell against the green wall.
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.