The Stephanie Dress in Copper has vertical stripes in cream that add some spunk and personality to this great dress.
* Round neck style neckline
* Removable tie in the front
* Length is below the knee
* Fully lined in 100 percent rayon
* Zipper down the back to waist
* 3/4 length sleeve with fabric cuff
* Patch pockets on either side of the skirt
* 100 percent cotton
* Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold. Hang or line dry
small: chest = 35"; waist = 27"; length = 40.5"
medium: chest = 38"; waist = 29"; length = 41 "
large: chest = 40"; waist = 31"; length = 41.5"
** Model is wearing small.
** Model is wearing the Sochie Bootie in Stone
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.