The Tracie Dot Dress is white and accented with small black polka dots in a cheerful pattern throughout the dress. This dress will make you feel happy, vivacious and lighthearted every time you wear it.
** * Available in X-Large
* V-Neck style neckline ( not deep but slight )
* Short sleeves with fabric band trim for finishing touch to the sleeve
* Buttons up the front and to the hem with tortoise shell colored buttons
* Two front pockets on either side of the skirt outlined in stitching
* Dress is fully-lined on the top and the skirt in 100 percent white cotton
* 3 additional buttons are included
* Length is below the knee
* Style is loose but comfortable
* Fabric content is 100 percent Cotton
** Care Instructions: Hand wash on cold. Line Dry. Do not put in the drier.
SIZING: (Runs small, consider sizing up one size)
small: chest = 36"; waist = 32"; length = 43"
medium: chest = 38"; waist = 34"; length = 44"
large: chest = 40"; waist = 36"; length = 45"
x-large: chest = 42"; waist = 38"; length = 46"
*** Model is wearing a small.
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.