The Gemma Jumpsuit in Grey window-pane plaid is a classic-cut style that is made in a soft fabric and has such a relaxed and comfortable fit that you might want to wear this everyday....you will look amazing!
* Collared with 6 buttons down the front
* Mock pockets on the chest accented with a button
* Window-pane plaid in white
* 3/4 length sleeves with fabric tab that attaches to a button
* Diagonal pockets on each side
* Drawstring waist that ties in front
* Wide leg with slight taper towards the bottom
* 100 percent polyester
Care Instructions: Hand wash on cold. Hang dry.
small: chest = 39"; waist = 37"; length = 58.5"
medium: chest = 43"; waist = 39"; length = 60"
large: chest = 46"; waist = 41"; length = 61.5"
** Model is wearing a small.
* Model is wearing the Sochie Bootie in Stone
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.