The Kimberly Pin-Striped Jumpsuit has a fresh and has an airy feel that will make you feel and look wonderful and hint that Spring is just around the corner.
* Round Neckline Style
* Zipper up the back
* Fabric pattern is thin charcoal grey stripes against a cream background
* Sleeves are short
* Front has pin-stripes meeting in a diagonal pattern in the center
* Waist has 2 front fabric ties that gather in a knot at the waist
* Legs are cut wider at the bottom and are crop-style
* Fabric content is 50 percent Cotton and 50 percent Polyester
** Care Instructions: Hand wash on cold.
small: chest = 36"; waist = 29"; length = 51"
medium: chest = 38"; waist = 31"; length =52"
large: chest = 40"; waist = 33"; length = 53"
*** Model is wearing a small.
*** Model is wearing the Corinne Cardigan in Mocha in last photo
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.