The skirts in this fun pom pom fabric have been best sellers and I predict the nPom Pom Dress in Ivory will be, too! I highly recommend you put this in your Citrus and Lemon cart today! This is one cute dress and you will not want to pass it up.
* Neckline is V-neck and accented with a tiny ruffle that stops at the waist
* Front of the dress has 3 hidden buttons
* Sleeves are short and lined in a solid ivory fabric
* Waist is elastic
* Fully lined
* Length is below the knee and hem has a 6 inch ruffle
* Fabric is accented with small white pom poms
* Fabric content is 100 percent polyester and lining is 100 percent polyester
**Care Instructions: Gentle wash on cold. Hang or line dry. Do not bleach
small: chest = 34"; waist = 26"; length = 41"
medium: chest = 36"; waist = 28"; length = 42"
large: chest = 38"; waist = 30"; length = 43"
*** Model is wearing a small.
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.