The Megan Linen Jumper is perfect, versatile and a fantastic basic for the upcoming months. I think a few of you may wish you had bought this in two's because it is so cute.
** This is also available in XL
* Straps are adjustable from the back with 2 button choices-3 additional buttons are included.
* Front panel has 4 tortoise shell buttons offset to the left side with button holes
* Side slit pockets on either side of the skirt
* Length is below the knee-depending on how tall you are
* Straight-cut style
* Fabric content is 70 percent Viscose and 30 percent Linen
** Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold. Hang or line dry. Do not bleach.
small: chest = 32"; length = 44"
medium: chest = 34"; length = 44"
large: chest = 36"; length = 44"
x-large: chest = 38"; length = 44"
*** Model is wearing a small.
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.