The Missy Dress in Grey is so versatile! You could wear this to the office and into the night feel and look fantastic for every minute of your busy day!
* Round neckline style
* 5 buttons down the front to the waist with a hook and eye closure
* Elastic waist
* Ties at the waist in a bow
* Full skirt and to the knee
* 3/4 length sleeve that is loose and gathered with elastic
* Side-slit pockets on both sides of the skirt
* 95 percent polyester and 5 percent spandex
** Care Instructions: Hand wash on cold and line dry. Do not bleach.
small: chest = 38"; waist = 26"; length = 43"
medium: chest = 40" waist = 28"; length = 44"
large: chest = 42"; waist = 30"; length = 45"
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.