The Calee Cinch-Waist Midi Skirt in Caramel has the popular top-stitching details, front pockets and detachable tie that makes this skirt a " must have! "
* Skirt is straight-style and form-fitting with a touch of spandex
* Cinch-waist style so for sure want to wear with tops you can tuck in to show the waist details
* Front side pockets with stitching for detail
* Belt loops for fabric front tie in a bow
* Skirt zips in the front
* Length is midi so to the knee
* Fabric content is 75 percent Rayon, 22 percent Nylon and 3 percent Spandex
* Fabric is a bit heavier to give the skirt structure and form.
** Care Instructions: Gentle wash on cold. Lay flat to dry. Do not bleach.
Small: waist = 26"; length = 25"
Medium: waist = 28"; length = 26"
Large: waist = 30"; length = 27"
** Model is wearing a small and our Courtney Top
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.