Don't you just love the versatility of skirts? Our new Laurel Midi Skirt in Sage is a great basic for today and the up-coming months. It's sassy, spunky and will mix and match so well with any of our tops or sweaters.
** Also available in Mustard Yellow
* Skirt is fully-lined
* Material is crinkled-looking with the cotton and linen blend
* Waist is has a fabric band with top-stitching for detail
* Buttons at the waist to the bottom of the skirt
* Side pockets on either side of the skirt
* Full style
* Length is below the knee-almost mid-calf
* Skirt is fully lined in 100 percent Polyester
* Fabric content is 65 percent Cotton and 35 percent Linen
** Care Instructions: Gentle wash on cold. Hang or line dry. Do not bleach.
small: waist = 27"; length = 30.5"
medium: waist = 29"; length = 31.5"
large: waist = 31"; length = 32.5"
** Model is wearing a small
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.