Honestly, you will want to wrap this cardigan around you and may start to plan your wardrobe just so you can wear the Corinne Cardigan in Mocha a few times a week! It is classic, comfortable, soft, roomy and in such a versatile color!
* Open cardigan style
* 2 front pockets on both sides with rib knit-style trim that matches sleeves and hem
* Length is long and depending on your height could go to mid-thigh to above the knee
* Long sleeves with rib knit-style at the wrist
* Light knit-not at all bulky
* May run a bit on the larger size
* Very soft to the touch
* 51 percent Viscose, 20 percent Nylon and 28 percent polyester
Care Instructions: Hand wash on cold and hang or line dry.
small: chest = 42"; waist = 42"; length = 38.5"
medium: chest = 44" waist = 44"; length = 39"
large: chest = 46"; waist = 46"; length = 39.5"
* Model is wearing a small.
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.