The June Dress in Ivory is accented with brown top-stitching design that adds dimension and personality to this simple and classically-cut style. I also love the two pockets on the front of the dress.
** Available in X-Large
* Rounded neckline style
* Front has 2 functional buttons on the left shoulder and 4 decorative buttons offset down the left side. ** 3 additional buttons are included
* Sleeves are 3/4 length and gathered with elastic above the wrist
* Waist is loosely gathered and skirt is full
* 2 front pockets with brown stitching
* Length is below the knee
* This dress is fully-lined in 100 percent Cotton in an ivory color
* Fabric content on dress is 100 percent Cotton
** Care Instructions: Gentle wash on cold. Line or hang dry. Do not bleach or put in the drier. This dress will shrink if you put it in the drier.
Small: chest = 36"; waist = 30"; length = 43"
Medium: chest = 38"; waist = 32"; length = 44"
Large: chest = 40"; waist = 34"; length = 45"
X-large: chest = 42"; waist = 36"; length = 46"
** Model is wearing a small
Refresh your wardrobe with this chic maxi dress with figure-flattering smock waist and full skirt for all-day comfort. * V-neck style neckline *Nursing friendly * Sleeves are flutter style to...
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.