The Emmaline Draw-string Dress in Blue is a classic and simple style that is timeless and looks effortless for any occasion.
* Rounded neckline style
* 4 decorative buttons in the front to the waist ( additional buttons included )
* Sleeves are full but can be looped with a fabric tie as shown in the picture
* Waist is drawstring with a front, fabric tie
* Keyhole back with fabric-covered button
* Length is below the knee
* Skirt is fully lined in solid blue and 100 percent Cotton
* Fabric content is 70 percent Viscose and 30 percent Linen
** Care Instructions: Gentle wash on cold. Line or hang dry. Do not bleach or put in the drier. This dress will shrink if you put it in the drier.
Small: chest = 36"; waist = 29"; length = 43"
Medium: chest = 38"; waist = 31"; length = 44"
Large: chest = 40"; waist = 33"; length = 45"
** Model is wearing a small
Refresh your wardrobe with this chic maxi dress with figure-flattering smock waist and full skirt for all-day comfort. * V-neck style neckline *Nursing friendly * Sleeves are flutter style to...
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.