Another winner to add to your closet for fall. This classic, wrap dress will work for work to play or just play. The snap closure makes this a perfect nursing dress, too.
* Wrap-style front with snap closure
* Sleeves are long and elastic at the wrist
* Elastic waist with attached fabric tie
* Seam pockets
* Skirt is lined in 100 percent Cotton
* Length is to the knee or slightly below
* Fabric is 100 percent Polyester
* * Care Instructions: Hand wash on cold and lay flat to dry
small: chest = 34"; waist = 27"; length = 41.5"
medium: chest = 36"; waist = 28"; length = 42.5"
large: chest = 38"; waist = 29"; length = 43.5"
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.