A lovely, little wrap dress with the tuxedo style neckline that adds polish. Slip on the Beth and it will add to your sophisticated look and confidence.
* Neckline is wrap-style with snap closure
* Sleeves are long and cuffed with button closure
* Crinkle texture on fabric
* Waist is higher than natural waistline and has attached fabric sash
* Skirt is fuller cut
* Body of dress is lined in 100 percent Rayon
* Dress is 100 percent Polyester
* Length is below the knee
* * Care Instructions: Dry clean only
small: chest = 34"; waist = 29"; length = 40"
medium: chest = 36"; waist = 30"; length = 41"
large: chest = 38"; waist = 31"; length = 42"
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.