The Ellis Indigo Gingham Faux-Wrap Top is light-weight, crisp and feels like Spring when you wear it with the popular white denim or any denim, for that matter. Love this top!
* Neck is wrap-style with a snap
* 4 buttons down the front of the top
* Sleeves are mid-arm and tie in a bow at the hem and can be adjusted.
* Front also has a dart sewn in for added fit and adds a bit of flare at the waist
* Fabric content is 100 percent Cotton
** Care Instructions: Wash on cold. Hang or line dry. Do not bleach or put in dryer.
Small: chest = 38"; length = 22"
Medium: chest = 40"; length = 23"
Large: chest = 42"; length = 24"
** Model is wearing a small and is 5'8"
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.