The Miriam Pleated Maxi Skirt in Ivory Cheetah Print is subtle and dressy while sprinkled with just enough of the animal print to be fun. This can be dressed-up or worn with a graphic tee and be more casual.
* * Also, available in Black with Cream Cheetah Print
* Elastic and smocked waist
* Fine pleats that widen below the knee
* Skirt is fully-lined in 100 percent Polyester
* Length is below the knee
* Fabric is 100 percent Polyester
** Care Instructions: Gentle wash on cold. Line dry. Do not bleach.
small: waist = 26"; length = 33"
medium: waist = 28"; length = 34"
large: waist = 30"; length = 35"
* Model is wearing a small and is 5' 9"
* Model is also wearing the Double Strap Sandal in Camel and the Basic Tee in Black.
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.