The Mixed Floral Dress in Black has the Bohemian look and feel that is artsy, funky and the sophistication you are looking for with the contrast fabric trim on the neckline and the sleeves. Details matter!
** Also available in Ivory
* Round neckline style trimmed in contrasting fabric
* Sleeves are to the wrist and also trimmed in contrasting fabric
* Curved drop waist with contrast fabric band
* Skirt is loosely gathered and fully lined in 100 percent polyester
* Length is to the knee or right below
* Keyhole back with a fabric-covered button
* Fabric content is 97 percent Polyester and 3 percent Spandex
** Care Instructions: Machine wash on gentle and cold. Hang or line dry.
small: chest = 19"; length = 39"
medium: chest = 20"; length = 40.5"
large: chest = 21"; length = 42"
*** Model is wearing a small.
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.