The Vanessa Dress has a multi-striped pattern in burgundy and cream with side ties that flatter the waist.
* Rounded neckline style
* Decorative buttons down the front to the waist
* Sleeves are short and cut full
* Gathered at the waist
* Fabric ties on either side of the waist that tie in bows
* Skirt is lined in 100 percent Polyester and is in cream
* Fabric content is 65 percent Polyester and 35 percent Cotton
** Care Instructions: Wash on cold. Hang or lay flat. Do not bleach
Small: chest = 37"; waist = 35"; length = 41"
Medium: chest = 39"; waist = 36"; length = 42"
Large: chest = 41"; waist = 37"; length = 43"
** Model is wearing a small
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.