The Annabelle Midi Wrap Dress is light and lovely and the flattering wrap style defines your waist and is perfect for work-to-wear charm.
* Neckline is wrap style and v-neck
* Neckline is trimmed with white lace
* Sleeves are short and hit mid-arm
* Waist is elastic and has a detachable fabric tie
* Length is below the knee and bandana-style hemline
* Fabric print is mustard yellow with pink and white flowers and greenery
* Fabric content is 96 percent Polyester and 4 percent Spandex
** Care Instructions: Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not bleach
Small: chest = 34"; waist = 24"; length = 39"
Medium: chest = 36"; waist = 26"; length = 40"
Large: chest = 38"; waist = 28"; length = 41"
** Model is wearing a small and is 5'8"
** Model is wearing our Farris Platform Sandals in Camel
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.