Update your wardrobe with our eye-catching Layla Midi Dress in Blue-Striped Hues that has a relaxed, glamorous and feminine fit.
** Also available in Mustard Yellow and Navy Blue
* Rounded neckline
* Short sleeves with a fabric cuff
* Waist is elastic with navy blue fabric tie
* Skirt is lined in white 100 percent Polyester
* Length is below the knee
* Fabric pattern is alternating, horizontal stripes in navy blue, light blue and white
* Fabric Content is 98 percent Polyester and 2 percent Spandex
Small: chest = 34"; waist = 24"; length = 39"
Medium: chest = 36"; waist = 26"; length = 40"
Large: chest = 38"; waist = 28"; length = 41"
** Model is wearing a small and is 5'9".
** Model is wearing a Jecca Sandal in Black
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.