The Keri Crisscross Dress has a bold, charcoal grey and white vertical pin-stripe pattern and the asymmetrical or " tulip " hem line is sophisticated and right on trend. The front is the wrap or " crisscross " pattern and the neckline is quite deep so it may require a camisole underneath.
* V-neck style with crisscross front ( or wrap front )
* Ties at the waist with a bow tied on the left side of the dress
* Bold white and charcoal grey vertical stripes
* Asymmetrical hemline-shorter in the front and gradually gets longer in the back
* 3-inch petal sleeves
* Length: to the knee or above in the front and calf-length in the back
* Lining: 100 percent Rayon
* Dress Material is also 100 percent Rayon
Care Instructions: Wash on cold and gentle. Line dry. Do not put in the dryer.
small: chest = 38"; waist = 26"; length = 36.5"
medium: chest = 40" waist = 28"; length = 37"
large: chest = 42"; waist = 30"; length = 37.5"
** Model is wearing a small. This dress does run on the small size.
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.