Can you ever have enough denim in your closet? Absolutely not! You will love our new Melinda Denim Dress and we know the minute you try it on it will be your new " go to " dress. The soft fabric feel will amaze you and the dress has a timeless and fun style that will look like getting ready for the day was effortless and easy.
* V-Neck style neckline with top-stitching detail
* Sleeves are short and have a small fabric band for additional stye
* Buttons down to the hem and top-stitch detailing to the hem-3 additional buttons are included.
* Fabric band trim across the waist for style and waist definition
* Length is to the knee or below
* Fabric content is 70 percent Cotton and 30 percent Tencel
* Loose style to flatter different proportioned women
* Side and invisible pockets on both sides of the skirt
** Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water and line dry. DO NOT put in drier.
small: chest = 36"; waist = 29"; length = 40"
medium: chest = 38"; waist = 31"; length = 41"
large: chest = 40"; waist = 33"; length = 42"
*** Model is wearing a small.
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.