You will love the Rosalie Maxi Dress with its' tiny, floral, vertical print pattern which is not only darling but slimming. The skirt flows to the ground and this dress has the hip, retro-vibe that is so popular right now and flatters all different body types.
* V-neck and mock-neckline with ruffles and tie
* Sleeves are 3/4 length and gathered with elastic
* Functioning buttons to the waist and remaining buttons to hem are decorative
* Nursing friendly
* Body and skirt are fully lined in 100 percent Polyester
* Waist is elastic
* Fabric is 97 percent Polyester and 3 percent Spandex
** Care Instructions: Gentle wash on cold and line dry.
small: chest = 37"; waist = 27"; length = 54"
medium: chest = 40"; waist = 30"; length = 55"
large: chest = 43"; waist = 33"; length = 56"
** Model is wearing a small
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.