The Jennifer Paisley Midi Dress is accented on the front bodice with small, embroidered flowers in Navy Blue that really add the final touch to this lovely dress.
* Deep V-neckline style
* Embroidered trim in Navy Blue top-stitching
* Sleeves are flutter style and are partially lined near the shoulder
* Waist is loosely gathered
* Skirt has a nice flow and silhouette
* Dress is fully lined in an ivory polyester lining that does show through sheer paisley fabric.
* Fabric pattern is a sheer, paisley print with pink, cream and touches of slate blue
* Length is below the knee
** Care Instructions: Gentle wash on cold. Line or hang dry. Do not bleach or put in the drier.
Small: chest = 36"; waist = 28"; length = 40"
Medium: chest = 38"; waist = 30"; length = 41"
Large: chest = 40"; waist = 32"; length = 42"
** Model is wearing a small
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.