The Erin Midi Dress with Lace Overlay in Mauve is a sweet, dressy and feminine without being over-done. The mauve color seems to look good on everyone, too.
* Rounded neckline style with lace trim
* Zipper up the back to base of the neck
* Sleeves are short; lined and lace
* Front bodice is lace overlay
* Waist is gathered and has a band of decorative lace
* Skirt is lined, long and also has lace overlay
* Lining is 100 percent Polyester
* Fabric Content is 100 percent Polyester
** Fabric Care: Wash on cold and gentle. Hang or lay flat to dry.
small: bust = 36"; waist = 27"; length = 45"
medium: bust = 38"; waist = 29"; length = 46"
large: bust = 40"; waist = 31"; length = 47"
** Congratulations to our model who is expecting in October! We are excited!
** Model is wearing a medium and is 5' 8"
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.