This dress has a relaxed, easy and effortless look. The lace and smocking details complete this sensational dress. It is nursing friendly.
* Rounded neckline
* Functioning buttons on the bodice
* Sleeves are 3/4 length and elastic
* Waist is elastic with smocking
* Skirt is tiered with lace detail at each tier
* Skirt is lined in 100 percent Polyester
* Length is almost maxi-style ( just missed by a few inches )
* Fabric is 100 percent Rayon
** Care Instructions: Hand wash on cold and lay flat to dry
small: chest = 34"; waist = 28"; length = 51"
medium: chest = 36"; waist = 29"; length = 52"
large: chest = 38"; waist = 30"; length = 53"
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.