This top is versatile and flows to flatter all body-types. This sheer, over-lay top can be dressed-up or down depending on your mood for the day. The smocking detail on the neck and the wrists adds to the flare of the Jody.
* Mock-neck style with smocking
* Sleeves are long, sheer and smocked with a ruffle trim at the wrists
* Bodice is lined in cream with sheer overlay in the Swiss-dot pattern
* Fabric and lining are 100 percent Polyester
* * Care Instructions: Hand wash on cold and gentle. Line dry.
small: chest = 38"; length = 23.5"
medium: chest = 40"; length = 24.5"
large: chest = 42"; length = 25.5"
** Model is wearing a small and is 5' 9"
** Model is wearing the Simply Elegant Earrings in Ivory and the Alex Skirt in the last photo
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.