The Camille Top has the popular hi low hem that flatters all of us and the notched collar that is different and refreshing to the eye. This is a light-weight and casual top that will work with any skirt, denim or slacks you choose.
* Notched collar with V-neck
* Yoke-style front
* Peasant style which is loose and flows
* 3 buttons in the front
* Sleeves are 3/4 and elastic gathered
* Hi Low and rounded hemline
* Fabric is 100 percent Polyester
* * Care Instructions: Gentle wash on cold. Line dry. Do not bleach
small: chest = 36"; length = 28"
medium: chest = 38; length = 29"
large: chest = 40; length = 30"
* Model is wearing a small and is 5' 9"
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.