Simple, classic style and in the fun pom pom fabric that is soft, pretty and feminine. The Christine Midi Pom Pom Dress in Cream would be lovely for many occasions you have on your calendar this summer.
* V-neck with a snap closure
* Sleeves are short and not lined but not sheer with fabric pattern
* Waist is elastic and gathered
* Attached fabric-tie on either side that ties in a bow in front or back-your choice
* Length is to the knee or slightly below
* Skirt and bodice are fully lined in 100 percent Polyester
* * Care Instructions: Wash on cold and gentle. Line or hang dry.
small: chest = 36"; waist = 24"; length = 39"
medium: chest = 38"; waist = 26"; length = 40"
large: chest = 40"; waist = 28"; length = 41"
** Model is wearing a small and is 5' 9"
** Model is wearing the Logan Suede Wedge Sandal in Camel
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.