The Sophie Midi Lace Dress in Blush with fitted sleeves and scooped neck has a swing skirt and reminds me of long summer nights under the stars.
** Also available in White
* Scoop neckline
* Back of the dress goes into a " V "
* Front of dress has subtle darts
* Sleeves are 3/4 length, fitted and fully-lined
* Waist is gathered
* Skirt is below the knee and fuller cut
* Bodice and skirt are fully lined in 100 percent Polyester
* Slips on over the head
* Fabric content is 92 percent Nylon and 8 percent Spandex
small: chest = 32"; length = 41"
medium: chest = 34"; length = 42"
large: chest = 36"; length = 43"
x-large: chest = 38"; length = 44"
** This dress has a wider neckline and runs true-to-size
Wrap the tape measure around your chest and measure your entire bust. Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest. Pull the tape as tight as you can without changing the shape of your breasts. While you are being measured, your arms should be at your side and relaxed
Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around, level with your belly button. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
Measure from the top if your shoulder to where you want the dress to land. This can vary among women depending on their preference.